>> Click here to download the 2017 Calendar Adults Classes
>> Click here to download the 2017 Calendar for Children
HOW TO REGISTER
- Select the language you are interested in (French, Portuguese, Zulu)
- If you have taken lessons before, arrange with the Alliance Française to be assessed free of charge or test your level on our website
- Fill in your registration form, choose your available days and times.
- Read and sign the Terms and Conditions
- Submit using the following methods: email, fax, drop off.
- Wait for your invoice
- Pay for the course, course material and library membership before the class commences (Method of payment: EFT, Bank deposit, card payment or Cash)
- Collect your course material from the Alliance Française
- Receive update about confirmation of your course
- Please note that beginners’ classes start each term.
Download the registration form for adults
Download the registration form for kids
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If you speak some French and would like to join one of our groups, you can make an appointment to take our Free Placement Level Test.
- Fees to be paid in full on registration.
- All courses require a minimum of 6 students, where there are less than 6, full-paying students, each would be required to pay extra.
- A student affiliation fee of is compulsory at registration.