Tests and Exams
Do you plan to study or work in France or another French-speaking country? Or do you simply need to assess your level of French to get in to University, improve your education with a second language?
We train our students for diplomas (DELF, DALF) which are French-government accredited and internationally recognised by French-speaking universities and universities asking for a second language. The Alliance Française are the only official exam centres in Zimbabwe and in Southern Africa.
DELF & DALF
DELF (Diplôme d’Études en Langue Française) and DALF (Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française) are official qualifications issued by the French Ministry of Education to certify French language proficiency of non-native speakers.
- Diplomas are awarded by the French Ministry of Education and accepted worldwide including the government of Quebec in Canada.
- Exams are held worldwide and conducted under the supervision of the French Embassy of respective countries, at accredited official examination centres.
- The DELF-DALF structure is modelled on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which serves as an international reference in the organisation of language teaching and certification.
- Candidates having earned the DALF (C1-C2) are exempted from language entrance examinations in French universities.
- Candidates having earned the DELF / DALF diplomas earn extra points for immigration to countries such as Canada and their chances of employment increase. Since the 6th of December 2011, all candidates applying to immigrate to Quebec, Canada, must have DELF A1, as well as IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
Next session of DELF & DALF exams: 26 to 30 November 2018
Registration is now open up to 17 November. No late registrations will be accepted.
Click level to download calendar: Tout Public / Scolaire et Junior
Click level to download Reg Form: Tout Public / Scolaire et Junior
For more information, please contact Mavis Mbariro-Ducrocq (04) 704 795 or 0732 122 399 or e-mail to email@example.com