Become an Alliance Francaise Teacher
The Alliance FranÃ§aise is always looking for excellence.
To become an Alliance FranÃ§aise teacher, you need dedication, motivation and professionalism.
In terms of qualification, you need:
- A diploma / certification in education and a relevant experience in teaching French as a foreign language.
- And / or a diploma in teaching French as a foreign language ( Bachelor, Master 1 or 2, DAEFLEâ€¦)
- Level B2 in French minimum.
You need to be able to:
- plan a lesson and create learning resources
- deliver a lesson and generate a positive group atmosphere
- assess and report
- use new technologies to support your teaching
- speak English at level B1(minimum)
You need to know how to
- work in a team
- be punctual
- share knowledge with others
- report regularly on your activities
- seek for assistance when in difficulties
To apply to a French teaching position, please send the following documents :
- A Curriculum Vitae in French
- A covering letter in French
- Copy of the most relevant diploma
- Two references (name, title and contact)
Documents should be emailed to courses [at] afmaseru.org.ls or alternatively dropped off at our offices. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.