Our Annual So Chef! Gastronomic Event is here!
So Chef! combines French know-how with local produce and celebrates food and the science of good eating. Following on the success of last year’s edition, French Chefs, will travel to South Africa and Lesotho and participate in gastronomic experiences in seven cities where the Alliance Française network is located.
During this week the Alliance Française of Port Elizabeth invites you to enjoy a Movie-eat-along, a food and wine pairing evening, an Autour de concerning French Food and the highlight of the event... The four hands feasts!
Full programme: https://mailchi.mp/01de486e1c7b/sochef-337999
• Sunday 7 October – 12:30: Gastronomic Lunch at Flava with French Chef Khalid Kasimi
• Monday 8 October - 19:00: Gastronomic Dinner at Muse with French Chef Khalid Kasimi
• Tuesday 9 October – 18:30: Wine Tasting at the Alliance Française with Janco Kruger from the Tasteroom
• Wednesday 10 October – 12.15: Special Autour de about French Food at the Alliance Française
• Thursday 11 October – 18:30: Movie-eat-along at the Black Box Theater
The number of places is limited for each event.
Payment is required to book your place.