The Alliance Française Pretoria is currently looking for a Permanent Full-Time Receptionist. All potential candidates need to have South African Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
Full-Time Permanent Employment
at the Alliance Francaise Pretoria
Reception AF Pretoria
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Answering the phone, transferring calls through the PBX system to all the different departments at the Alliance Française de Pretoria;
• Providing information of the different classes and activities of the Alliance Française of Pretoria;
• Helping clients to resolve issues and problems; referring them to the correct department;
• Helping to fill in and processing registration forms for the classes we offer;
• Taking payments (cash and card) and keeping a record of payments;
• Helping teachers and staff with their daily activities (making photocopies, working the photocopier, computers and interactive whiteboards);
• Archiving important documents and files;
• Assisting with the DELF/DALF exam (general, taking registrations and surveillance of exam);
• Developing and maintaining a customer database;
• Making sales calls to new and existing clients;
• Ensuring customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Logistics, Typing, Excellent Communication, Sales and Presentation Skills, Ability to multitask, Persuasiveness, Adaptability, Negotiation skills.
* Speaking French would be a plus.
Starting on January 2019
Please send your CV, Letter of Motivation and a copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org